Hello there! Welcome to my motherhood/speech therapy/motivational blog!
What you need to know about me…
- My name is Thasbih Amin, ‘thasbih‘ is an Arabic origin name, which means ‘rosary‘
- Speech Language Therapist by passion!
- I work for the The Developing Child Center in Dubai, UAE
- An avid reader, foodie, sucker for honest & thoughtful quotes on pinterest, self-confessed chocoholic, and trying to live a conscious life
- An Indian, living in one of the most evolving and happiest cities in the world, #mydubai
What is this blog about anyway ?
- Creative outlet for my decade of work as a speech language therapist.
- An honest attempt to re-establish the power of organic communication, that seems to be lost in the OLED/Retina display screens of today.
- To reach out to all those parents, and just about anyone who are looking for ways to engage and boost communication with children.
- Tips, tricks and fun activities to do everywhere, as I believe communication happens everywhere.
Finally, this blog is my journey through the ups and downs of being a mother and trying to motivate myself in what I do personally and professionally. As they say, we are all work in progress! So hop in!